Des Plaines, IL Dentist
Dr. Joseph P. Barry, DDS
Dr. Joseph P. Barry and his associates have treated generations of area residents since opening the practice in Des Plaines, IL in 1980—applying leading-edge training and technology to wide variety of patient needs. For years, the center has offered superior dental care, backed by the highest in health and safety standards.
Dr. Barry has treated numerous individuals with varying degrees of patient anxiety and can help determine the proper course of sedation necessary to insure a comfortable experience.
Our office is one block from the Des Plaines Metra stop. Pace buses also stop near our office. Drivers can utilize convenient free parking in nearby municipal parking lots.
Learn More About Dr. Joseph P. Barry, DDS:
- General care - x-rays, cleanings, scaling, composite fillings, and sealants
- Implant treatment - removable and fixed bridgework, artificial teeth replacements
- Denture and partial prosthodontics
- Root canal treatment
- Periodontal Care - surgical and non-surgical treatment of gum disease.
- Intra-oral imagery - scanning and imagery equipment to pinpoint cracked teeth, defective fillings and crowns or gum disease
Contact Dr. Joseph P. Barry, DDS today at 847-824-3536.
Monday: 10:00am - 7:00pm
Tuesday: 10:00am - 6:00pm
Wednesday: 10:00am - 7:00pm
Thursday: 8:00am - 6:00 pm
Select Fridays: 8:00am - 2:00pm
Select Saturdays: 8:00am - 1:00pm